A heights yoga collective
AT THE ATMA CENTER
$59.00 New Student Special
$59.00 for 30 days of unlimited yoga plus a Beginner’s Workshop
FREE Virtual Community Event
The Exploratorium Workshop Series
This FREE ONLINE 3-part series puts Atma Center students in the driver’s seat and empowers students to share their talents and skills with our community. Join David Krauss in January for 3 afternoons to explore your songwriting ability and learn how it can help you unlock your creative side.
In-Person Classes are now available
Look on our schedule for “In-Studio” options.
For everyone’s safety masks are mandatory.
Workshops & Events
“My physical, mental and spiritual health have steadily improved over the last 17 of those years as I have attended classes across many levels. I have become more flexible, calm, patient and aware thanks to all the foundation classes, the many specialty classes, the intermediate classes with advanced yoga practices, and the wonderful workshops offered so abundantly over the years.”
– Ann Olszewski
“The class is like coming to the end of a good book and you just don’t want the last chapter to end.”
– Linda B.
“Never have I found a Yoga Center more committed to serving my needs so that I might become a true yoga practitioner. This is a wonderful place. Run don't walk!”
“The yoga at the Atma Center doesn't get you ready for the Olympics. It gets you ready for yourself.”
– John Doe
New to yoga and our studio? Not sure where to begin? If you are familiar with yoga, here is a list of classes for you to choose from.
When you sign up for a class as a new student, follow these guidelines:
- Find a class you want to take. (If you want recommendations, give us a call.)
- Register online with MindbodyOnline. (You will be prompted to do this when you pick a class.)
- Purchase a $17 drop in fee for your class.
- When you love your class, the drop-in fee can be applied to the class pass or membership you choose.
If you are new to yoga and not sure which class is for you, we recommend calling our studio at 216-371-9760 and we can help guide you.
Atma Center is different than most. We…
– Have classes that are inclusive of all ages, sizes, ethnicities, abilities
– Help you find inspiration to be your best
– Practice slow, mindful yoga as taught through the ages
– Don’t offer gimmicks, just support
– Keep the room at normal temperatures
– Encourage you to wear anything that’s comfortable
– Don’t play music; you move to the rhythm of your breath
– Offer hands off adjustments – using demos and verbal instructions
– Offer chair practice if needed
Join the Atma Center
Save time by booking your next yoga class on our MINDBODY app. See our schedule, book a class, and pay on the go!